LAHSA is experiencing some delays in providing access to Clarity for our community. We expect to be able to provide access to the system by end of the month, coinciding with the end of this daily training period. Once you have access, you will be able to log into Clarity and see the HUD standard data, with the custom data to follow in a few weeks. The delays are due to the large amounts of data and the complexity of verifying the quality of the migration and we’ve been notified by our vendor that it will take longer than initially anticipated by our teams.
Meanwhile, LAHSA is providing view-only access to Adsystech HMIS for pulling reports and the information that was entered in there as of 9AM on Monday, 5/1. You should be able to log in using your old Adsystech HMIS login by 5/19. We ask that you please continue to track services, notes, and assessments in the provided tools (see below). You can also access the Clarity User Guide and Help portal here: http://help.clarityhs.com/
We apologize for the delays in getting to access. We understand the excitement and urgency of getting onto Clarity and are working tirelessly to make sure we provide you with the access and information you need to continue doing your work.
Continued updates will be sent via email and posted on our LAHSA website at: https://www.lahsa.org/hmis/migration
We thank you for your patience and apologize for the inconvenience for the delay.
HOW WILL I TRACK AND ENTER MY DATA AFTER 5/1?
All materials are posted here: https://www.lahsa.org/hmis/
Direct links are below:
• Service and Notes Tracking Log - https://www.lahsa.org/documents?id=1307-hmis-migration-service-and-notes-tracking-log.xlsx
• CES Packet (v3.0) - https://www.lahsa.org/documents?id=1306-form-1306-ces-packet-v3-0-.pdf
• YCES Next Step Tool (v3.2) - https://www.lahsa.org/documents?id=1308-yces-next-step-tool-v3-2-.pdf
I HAVE ACCESS TO ADSYSTECH HMIS NOW. WHAT ARE MY NEXT STEPS?
Clarity training schedules are online right now on our new training website. To enroll:
1. If you do not have one already, create a LAHSA site account using this link: https://www.lahsa.org/portal/user/create-account
2. Log in and go to the course catalog: https://www.lahsa.org/training/catalog
3. Pick a training course, date and time from the upcoming classes list for a training and click “Enroll” and then “Confirm”. All community user trainings begin in May.
4. Please note the location for instructor-led trainings to see which ones are off-site in your area.
HOW DO I GET ON CLARITY ON BY END OF THE MONTH?
Please attend the Clarity trainings to obtain access. Without attending training (whether online or instructor-led), you will not receive a new login to Clarity. For more information on training, please see:https://www.lahsa.org/news?article=141-clarity-hmis-training-schedule-online-now or contact HMIS Support at HMISSupport@lahsa.org.
WHEN WILL I GET MY CLARITY ACCOUNT?
Everyone who currently uses Adsystech HMIS who attends training in May will receive account information by end of the month (unless you go to a training after that date) from our training and support team. Once you are on Clarity, you will need to backdate and enter all of the data during this period into Clarity. Once you’re in, you will have access to the system and all the HUD standard data, with custom data to be available incrementally over the weeks after.
WHAT DO I DO WHEN I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BLACKOUT OR TRAINING?
You can contact the HMIS support team at HMISSupport@lahsa.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding any HMIS Migration specific inquiries, please contact Pada Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, here are some additional resources for you to get more information about Clarity and the migration:
• Clarity User Guide and Help Portal - http://help.clarityhs.com/
• The HMIS Main Site, for all things HMIS - https://www.lahsa.org/hmis/home
• The HMIS Training Site Catalog, for all schedules including online trainings, instructor-led at LAHSA and off-site trainings - https://www.lahsa.org/training/catalog
• The HMIS Migration Fact Sheet - https://www.lahsa.org/documents?id=1249-hmis-migration-fact-sheet