On 5/1, LAHSA will be taking Adsystech HMIS offline for our community to begin moving the client and program data to Clarity HMIS.
We’re excited to show you what Clarity can do in our HMIS trainings and get everyone onto the new platform on 5/15! Meanwhile, while all of the data is being transferred, you will not be able to access HMIS from 5/1 to 5/15.
Materials will be posted online for data collection and tracking shortly to ensure you have consistent tools to continue your work. Once they are online, we will send another email announcement and all links to materials will also be posted on the LAHSA website here: https://www.lahsa.org/hmis/migration
If you have any crucial reports or data that you will need to do your work, please run your reports before the system goes dark on 5/1 at 9AM.
WHEN WILL I STOP BEING ABLE TO ACCESS ADSYSTECH HMIS?
You will no longer be able to access Adsystech HMIS on 5/1 at 9AM. Limited view-only access to certain groups may be available and you will receive a separate email regarding your access per your program requirements.
HOW WILL I TRACK AND ENTER MY DATA AFTER 5/1?
Materials will be posted online to help you track and enter data. After you are on Clarity, you will need to backdate and enter all of the data during this period into Clarity.
All materials will be posted here: https://www.lahsa.org/hmis/migration
You can directly access them here:
I HAVE ACCESS TO ADSYSTECH HMIS NOW. WHAT ARE MY NEXT STEPS?
Clarity training schedules are online right now on our new training website. To enroll:
1. If you do not have one already, create a LAHSA site account using this link: https://www.lahsa.org/portal/user/create-account
2. Log in and go to the course catalog: https://www.lahsa.org/training/catalog
3. Pick a training course, date and time from the upcoming classes list for a training and click “Enroll” and then “Confirm”. All community user trainings begin in May.
4. Please note the location for instructor-led trainings to see which ones are off-site in your area.
HOW DO I GET ON CLARITY ON 5/15?
Please attend the Clarity trainings to obtain access. Without attending training (whether online or instructor-led), you will not receive a new login to Clarity on 5/15. For more information on training, please see: https://www.lahsa.org/hmis/migration?f=14-clarity-hmis-training-schedule-online-now- or contact HMIS Support at HMISSupport@lahsa.org.
WHEN WILL I GET MY CLARITY ACCOUNT?
Everyone who currently uses Adsystech HMIS who attends training in May will receive account information by 5/15 (unless you go to a training after that date) from our training and support team. Once you are on Clarity, you will need to backdate and enter all of the data during this period into Clarity.
WHAT DO I DO WHEN I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BLACKOUT OR TRAINING?
You can contact the HMIS support team at HMISSupport@lahsa.org.
If there are questions more specific to the migration to Clarity, please contact Pada Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also, here are some additional resources for you to get more information about Clarity and the migration:
• The HMIS Migration Site, for all updates and materials - https://www.lahsa.org/hmis/migration
• The HMIS Training Site, for all schedules including online trainings and instructor-led at LAHSA and off-site - https://www.lahsa.org/training/catalog
• The HMIS Migration Preparation Check List - https://www.lahsa.org/documents?id=1246-spa-lead-and-agency-hmis-migration-preparation-check-list.pdf
• The HMIS Migration Fact Sheet - https://www.lahsa.org/documents?id=1249-hmis-migration-fact-sheet
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.