To be eligible for any service through our program, your household must:
- Meet the definition of a family.
- Be facing a housing crisis.
Eligibility for rapid re-housing or prevention assistance is based on the following:
- Your family must meet the definition of Homeless or imminently at-risk of homelessness (Your status will be determined when you visit the Family Center).
- Your family must have one or more minor children in your legal custody.
- Your income must be at or below 30% Area Median Income.