Continuum of Care Programs Competition Resources for Project Applicants
All 2012 Project Applications must be submitted to LAHSA via e-snaps no later than 5pm on Tuesday, December 11, 2012. If you have any questions or concerns please contact our team at email@example.com or (213) 683-3333.
HUD & State Resources and Required Forms
- HUD e-snaps Training Site for Project Applicants
- 2012 Continuum of Care Competition Training and Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Esnaps Website
- 2012 Detailed Instructions for Completing the Project Application
Below you will find copies of the forms that may or may not need to be updated in your Applicant Profile.
- HUD Form 2880
- SF-LLL- Disclosure of Lobbying Form
- Survey for Ensuring Equal Opportunities
- HUD Form 50070- Certification of a Drug-Free Workplace Form
- 2012 Project Applicant Webinar Presentation
- 2012 LA CoC Project Applicant Grant Inventory Worksheet (GIW)- FINAL
- 2012 4c. HMIS Participation Chart DataSystem for Award Management (SAM) Website
LAHSA has provided guidance for the Performance Measures and Supportive Services requirements in the 2012 Project Application. Below are LAHSA's Performance Measures Recommendations based on the guidance provided by HUD as well as LAHSA's experience with administering these program types. Also, below is a copy of the McKinney-Vento Educational Services Overview and Best Practices that was provided at our recent training as a tool for the Supportive Services requirement.