If there are homeless people in your community or neighborhood who need assistance or are living in encampments, or if you or someone you know of is homeless and needs assistance, please contact us at:
- Hotline Number: (213) 225-6581
The Emergency Response Teams are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
LAHSA ERT's offer the following services for people in the City and County of Los Angeles who are homeless or at risk of experiencing homelessness:
- Outreach services to homeless encampment dwellers
- Emergency services and shelter referrals to homeless families and unaccompanied adults and youth
- Direct emergency services and transportation
- Emergency assistance and referrals to social service agencies